I am Cassandra Freeman. Mother of four boys and wife to my darling husband. I am a certified motivational speaker, life purpose coach, and neuro-lingusitic coach. I help moms to create their dream lives. I guide moms on how to fill their lives with amazing mommy experiences, fun, passion, and their dream businesses. It can be hard as a mom, to not lose yourself. You know…forget the things you like to do on your own free time. It’s like learning to be yourself all over again.
I help moms by creating products that empower themselves to build their most amazing lives, deliver speeches that encourage success in families, and by coaching moms towards the dream life they crave to have for their families. I started this business because I’ve always been a person to uplift others to never give up on anything or any experiences they’ve wanted in life. No matter how big or small the goal is I’ve always help moms (and dads, and even kids too 🙂 ) to work to achieve their dreams. It is who I am at heart.
This concept is so engrained in me because it’s my story too. I am a mom. I dared to believe that I could live my dream life, even with four boys under the age of 5 at the time. One where I could enjoy my kids and hubby, travel, speak, and become the entrepreneur I craved to me. It was a big risk because I was already in the stable field of medicine. But with proper strategy, work ethic, and determination I knew I could make it happen. That was my dream. I’m sure that if you are still reading this then you have your very own amazing dream for your own life too.
And I fulfilled my dream…and I did the same for countless others too.
So I could go on and on about my story and share more of my initials and credentials but I’ve decided to be a bit more creative. I can’t just be summed up with one photo or one professional biography. (Although, I do have that here if you like to download it.) I want to share with you the many faces of me, who I am, what I love, and the desires of my heart. I am a true believer that business doesn’t have to be too stiff; it can be fun too! If you would like my formal media kit, here it is!
So I let one of my biggest fans interview me. We had a blast. These questions are hilarious check them out…
1. How do you motivate others? I motivate others based on what their inspirational needs are and providing never give up encouragement too!
2. What is your philosophy towards your work? I’m a workaholic. I get lost in my work because to me it’s not work, it’s my passion.
3. How would your best friend describe you? So instead of answering this question myself, I’m going to text my best friend and ask her lol. Her response “Creative, great listener, giving, patient, innovative, and the list goes on.” 😉
4. If you were left in the woods with only the items in this room, what would you build? A place to sit, reflect, and watch the sunset. So I would call it a private sitting area.
5. What does family mean to you? Family means love, comfort, support, laughter, dreaming together, bad times, good times, tears, and joy. It’s simply amazing.
6. If you were an animated character, who would you be and why? George Jettson’s wife. I love technology and I think she is so classic.
7. What are the titles of the last three books you have read? Tell me how you related to one of the characters. Soar by TD Jakes, What Happened by Hilary Clinton, and Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
8. Why did you want to change your career? Because I had to be true to the calling on my life, and I was in a position where I could.
9. Who has inspired you in your life and why? I try to find a little inspiration from everyone I meet. If I had to choose 3 people who have impacted me the most I would choose Pastor Rosie Oneal of Koinina Christian Center Church, Dr. Stacia Pierce of Lifecoach2women.com, and my late uncle J.C.
10. Tell me something you have never told anyone else. I love kickboxing. I often imagine my bag as my frustration.
11. Which super power would you like to have? If you follow me on social media, you will remember when I did a post about that. My kids say my super power is inspiration.
12. Where would you go in a time machine? To outer space at any point in time.
13. What is your favorite quote? “Never give up is more than merely words. It’s in your actions, it’s the way you think, and it’s a way of life.”-Cassandra Freeman I remember one day, this was a while ago back in 2012 I think, anyway I was having a rough day. One of my friends texted me my quote and said shake it off and keep moving forward.
14. If you were an ice cream what flavor would you be? Ha! Chocolate!
15. Pepsi or Coke? Neither, I love water. (or tea)
16. How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator? I wouldn’t…why the heck would the elephant want to be in there?! Let’s take him home.
17. What song best describes you? Hmm…the chorus of the “God in Me” by Mary Mary
18. What would I find in your refrigerator right now? Fish, vegetables, fruit, a tumlbr with water in it, eggs, milk
19. What was the last movie you went to see/favorite movie/favorite song? Kingsman 2
20. If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? Invisible woman from the Fantastic Four
21. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role? Jada Pinkett Smith
22. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? Thoughtfulness in Action
23. If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be? Fruit
24. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have? Caesar
25. If you were a car, what kind would you be? Malibu
26. If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say? It’s All About Never Giving Up
27. Q: How many close friends do you have? 3
28. What was the last gift you gave someone? – I send someone a card filled with little things they love instead it.
29. If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring? Journal, bible, a collage of framily (friends and family) photos
30. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why? Morning Inspiration-The cereal filled with everything you need to start your day right lol. I would be that cereal because it sounds nice and I would probably buy that if I saw in on the shelves at the store just because it had the word inspiration in it.
31. If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your children? To not fret so much and never give up. I’ve seen a lot of things and heard a lot of stories. The one thing I know for sure is that, whatever you desire to have or become in life may take some time but if you choose to not give up it will come to pass.
32. What do you think about when you are alone in your car? Product ideas that will inspire others.
33. What song best describes your work ethic? I would say it’s a combination of songs put together between Nelly’s Heart of a Champion and Yolanda Adam’s Never Give Up
34. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say? “I know what your thinking. I can explain the hat.”
35. If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us? Chicken, macaroni, and green beans.
36. Pick two celebrities to be your parents. Angela Bassett and Denzel Washington
37. What kitchen utensil would you be? Spoon because I like yogurt and ice-cream. Or maybe a knife because I like pizza.
38. On a scale from one to 10, rate me as an interviewer.” 10 lol your questions are hilarious!
39. If you could be anyone else, who would it be? No one. Just me. Everyone has their own story. I prefer to write my own.
40. How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet? Put your choice amount of eggs in a bowl. Scramble them together. Pour the mixture into a heat pan. Have your choice ingredients ready to add to your omelet. You can add cheese, ham, bacon, onions, etc. Add your ingredients. Flip the two outer sides over the middle and flip over to seal them together. Serve hot and ready.
41. If you had a machine that produced $100 dollars for life what would you buy today? Roses for my mom.
42. What’s your favorite 90s jam? One sweet day by Boys 2 Men
43. If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only
answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer? My emails
automatically categories my VIP emails for must reads and significant
others. I’d go straight to the VIP emails and delete the rest.
Thoughtfulinspirations.com Owner, Founder