Questions to Ask Yourself Before Entering the New Year
Are you ready to transform your year. Here’s how…
Know what the path to a better year is? You bet you do and these questions will help you grow into your best self. I want to emphasize that this is your path. That means the answer to your best life, your dream life is in you.
These questions are here to help you lead the way.
So let’s start here. Answer these questions:
1. What has caused you the most stress this year?
2. How can you grow in this area/s?
3. Name 3 resources:
4. What’s one upgrade you want to master in the next 12 months?
5. What life lessons have you learned that you can take with you in 2021, in these areas:
6. Your reading goal for the year is to read this many books:
7. On what topics or genres would you like to focus on for your reading goal?
8. What were some of the losses you experienced this year?
9. How can you carry on those fond memories of those you’ve lost or preserve the lessons of your setbacks?
10. What were your successes?
11. What do you want to accomplish next year?
12. Who do you hope to become next year? How will you upgrade yourself?
13. What is something that you need to do consistently, that you know you haven’t been doing:
14. Write your I am statement for who you aim to be at the end of next year.
For 2021 I am….
Want a print version of this? You can get it here.
Did I miss something? Let me know below in the comment which questions I should have added below.